Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh man.

So the wheels are in motion. The first domino has started knocking down the million to follow. OH MAN. Its big. HUGE actually. Its pretty life-changing. Earth shattering stuff.

And.
I.
CAN'T.
TELL.
YOU.

I don't deal well with that. AT ALL. I don't like having big news and not being able to tell everyone and talk about it freely. A few of you know, sure, but here I am still stuck. AND it actually has been my excuse for not getting to this blog for the past few days. A good excuse too. But I can't tell you about it.

OH MAN.

PS: Last night I managed to take a break and spend a few hours with a good friend while she cut the boy's hair and then colored mine and cut it all off. ALL of it off. I have had long/lazy/pregnant lady/mom hair for 2 years now - by choice, because I've been desperately tired and overly lazy due to hormones/preemies/new babies at home stuff. But now I decided I was pretty tired of it and chopped it. I was going to wait until I lost the lovely weight that is attributed to the above-mentioned pregnant/hormones/life of chaos, but I'll just have to get another new cut when that happens to because this couldn't wait. I need to take pictures and I'll do that soon....

No comments: